Aurora Borealis & Autumn Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $380
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- FullNFA 01/2014Aug 16 2014 to Aug 20 2014
- NFA 02/2014Aug 19 2014 to Aug 23 2014
- NFA 03/2014Aug 23 2014 to Aug 27 2014
- NFA 04/2014Aug 26 2014 to Aug 30 2014
- NFA 05/2014Aug 30 2014 to Sep 3 2014
- NFA 06/201Sep 2 2014 to Sep 6 2014
- NFA 07/2014Sep 6 2014 to Sep 10 2014
- NFA 08/2014Sep 9 2014 to Sep 13 2014
- NFA 09/2014Sep 13 2014 to Sep 17 2014
- NFA 10/2014Sep 16 2014 to Sep 20 2014
We invite you to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer.
5 days filled with a very special Yukon colour extravaganza!
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. At a cozy mountain cabin, we share our tall stories about life in Yukon with you and serve our Yukon Aurora snack buffet with bison sausage, elk meat, cheeses, fruit and hot drinks, while we wait for the Northen Lights to appear.
Submerge yourself in the colours and solitude of a Yukon Autumn. True northern hospitality ensures that your stay will be filled with highlights and you'll go home with many stories and treasured memories.
To really appriciate the autumn colours, we'll drive you to Kluane National Park. The clear lakes and creeks reflect the majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountain sides. A truely spectaculair sightseeing day trip, that is ideal for making amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer. Visit Yukon at this unique time of the year, that brings together 2 of the most spectaculair phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; it only lasts for a very short time in Yukon.