Aurora Borealis & Autumn Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $380
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- FullNFA 01/2015Aug 15 2015 to Aug 19 2015
- NFA 02/2015Aug 18 2015 to Aug 22 2015
- NFA 03/2015Aug 22 2015 to Aug 26 2015
- NFA 04/2015Aug 25 2015 to Aug 29 2015
- NFA 05/2015Aug 29 2015 to Sep 2 2015
- NFA 06/2015Sep 1 2015 to Sep 5 2015
- NFA 07/2015Sep 5 2015 to Sep 9 2015
- NFA 08/2015Sep 8 2015 to Sep 12 2015
- NFA 09/2015Sep 12 2015 to Sep 16 2015
- NFA 10/2015Sep 15 2015 to Sep 19 2015
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. At a cozy mountain cabin, we share our tall stories about life in Yukon with you and serve our Yukon Aurora snack buffet with bison sausage, elk meat, cheeses, fruit and hot drinks, while we wait for the Northen Lights to appear.
Submerge yourself in the colours and solitude of a Yukon Autumn. True northern hospitality ensures that your stay will be filled with highlights and you'll go home with many stories and treasured memories.
To really appriciate the autumn colours, we'll drive you to Kluane National Park. The clear lakes and creeks reflect the majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountain sides. A truely spectaculair sightseeing day trip, that is ideal for making amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer. Visit Yukon at this unique time of the year, that brings together 2 of the most spectaculair phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; it only lasts for a very short time in Yukon.