Aurora Borealis & Autumn Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $300
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- NFCA 01/2015Aug 20 2015 to Aug 24 2015
- NFCA 02/2015Aug 27 2015 to Aug 31 2015
- NFCA 03/2015Sep 3 2015 to Sep 7 2015
- NFCA 04/2015Sep 10 2015 to Sep 14 2015
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. At a cozy mountain cabin, we share our tall stories about life in Yukon with you and serve our Yukon Aurora snack buffet with bison sausage, elk meat, cheeses, fruit and hot drinks, while we wait for the Northen Lights to appear.
Submerge yourself in the colours and solitude of a Yukon Autumn. True northern hospitality ensures that your stay will be filled with highlights and you'll go home with many stories and treasured memories.
To really appriciate the autumn colours, we'll drive you to Kluane National Park. The clear lakes and creeks reflect the majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountain sides. A truely spectaculair sightseeing day trip, that is ideal for making amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer. Visit Yukon at this unique time of the year, that brings together 2 of the most spectaculair phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; it only lasts for a very short time in Yukon.