Christmas Aurora Package
- Single room supplement CAD $135
- 3 nights CAD $765 (single + CAD $215)
- 4 nights CAD $875 (single + CAD $285)
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, all transactions are in Canadian dollars, 5% GST will be added.
- ConfirmedCh-Ny 2017Dec 22 2017 to Jan 1 2018
We’ll welcome you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel in downtown Whitehorse. It is located within walking distance of all attractions, restaurants, banks and stores. Information meeting and registration for optional tours at the hotel. Fitting of winter clothing, time for shopping and dinner on your own.
At 9.30 PM we depart for the Aurora hunt.
Small groups and personal attention are the core of our aurora hunting service.
In the morning city tour. Afternoon you can choose one of our optional tours.
At 9.30 PM we depart for the Aurora hunt. Return to hotel around 2.30 am.
DAY 3 (and DAY 4)
Morning at your leisure. Afternoon optional tour. 9.30 pm departure for Aurora viewing. Return to hotel around 2.30 am.
Day 4 (Day 3 or Day 5)
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Airport transfers in Whitehorse.
- 3.5 star accommodation in Whitehorse.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights Aurora viewing. Snacks & drinks, small groups and personal attention are the core of our Aurora viewing service.
- All transportation as per itinerary.
- Fees and licenses.
- Experienced driver / guide.
- Meals and beverages except at the Aurora Cabin.
- Optional day trips.
- Winter clothing rental: *Advance booking required*
Includes: Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner.Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleeceliner.Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar).Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancellation, emergency medical, search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- This trip starts and ends in Whitehorse.
- Go to Aurora Day Trips for all our fantastic day activities!
- The Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights is a natural phenomena. Due to weather conditions (clouds) and/or activity level of the Aurora, there is a chance it will not be always visible.
- You will be required to sign a 'release of claims and waiver of liability' form prior to the departure of this tour.