The Arctic Explorer
- Single room supplement CAD $795
- Option compact: CAD $3295
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added,
- NDH 01/2017Jun 23 2017 to Jun 30 2017
- ConfirmedNDH 02/2017Jul 7 2017 to Jul 14 2017
- NDH 03/2017Jul 21 2017 to Jul 28 2017
- ConfirmedNDH 04/2017Aug 11 2017 to Aug 18 2017
Make your next trip an adventure!
The first stop on our way to the Arctic is Dawson City, the hearth of the Klondike Gold Rush. Try your hand at gold panning and experience the Klondike gold rush era at Diamond Tooth Gertie’s.
Then we’re off on the road less traveled!
Yukon’s Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the awesome beauty of a northern mountain wilderness; this land remains largely untraveled.
There is lots of wildlife to be seen on your trip on the Dempster Highway. Bear, moose, caribou, fox and many others will cross our path. In autumn you can see the Northern lights dancing over Eagle Plains, an awesome sight indeed.
We’ll cross the Arctic Circle and drive through the notorious Hurricane Alley as we head to Inuvik. And then still we head north - on an excursion to Tuktoyaktuk, an Inuit settlement on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
From Klondike Gold Rush history in Dawson City, Northern Lights and pristine mountain ranges to vast arctic tundra; The Arctic Explorer has it all! It’s the best Nature Tours of Yukon has to offer. Come and explore the Arctic with us.