Canoeing Yukon's Liard River
- Single room supplement CAD $210
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- ConfirmedNLR 01/2014Jul 6 2014 to Jul 17 2014Available Spaces:3
- NLR 02/2014Jul 20 2014 to Jul 31 2014
- NLR 03/2014Aug 3 2014 to Aug 14 2014
Join us on this great Yukon canoe trekking on the rarely traveled upper reaches of the mighty Liard River. The Liard River canoeing adventure starts with a spectacular float plane ride to Caribou Lakes.
We’ll camp at the lakes for two days before we set out on the Liard River. You can practice your paddling strokes, explore the small lakes, fish and hike and enjoy the quiet of this remote wilderness. Hundreds of miles of solitude Yukon wilderness are lying ahead of you. We’ll camp on the banks of the Liard River, and cook a delicious meal on the campfire every evening.
Canoeing the Liard River involves skirting sweepers, sleepers, log jams and a few gravel bars, so stay alert! The crystal clear water, great fishing and ample wildlife make canoeing the Liard River a very special experience indeed. Join us on this awesome (and our guide’s favourite) canoe expedition and make memories that last a life time.