Hiking the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska
- Single room: CAD $168 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $350 p.p.
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $975 p.p
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NCT 01/2015Jun 21 2015 to Jun 27 2015
- NCT 02/15Jun 28 2015 to Jul 4 2015
- NCT 03/2015Jul 5 2015 to Jul 11 2015
- NCT 04/2015Jul 12 2015 to Jul 18 2015
- NCT 05/2015Jul 19 2015 to Jul 25 2015
- NCT 06/2015Jul 26 2015 to Aug 1 2015
- NCT 07/2015Aug 2 2015 to Aug 8 2015
- NCT 08/2015Aug 9 2015 to Aug 15 2015
- NCT 09/2015Aug 16 2015 to Aug 22 2015
A trek over the Chilkoot Trail is an experience that you’ll not soon forget.
Starting at Dyea, Alaska, you’ll retrace the Klondike Gold Rush route. Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of the golden stairs and over the Chilkoot Pass! Amazing landscapes and vistas, bears and eagles; this route will keep amazing you as you try to absorb it all.
Steeped in Klondike Gold Rush history and scattered with relics from the past, the famous Chilkoot Trail is a living museum and should be on the "must-do" list for many Yukon visitors. This rugged 55-kilometre wilderness route is a world-renowned hiking trail and Canada’s largest National Historic Site.
And as a reward for braving the Chilkoot all the way from Alaska’s coast to Bennet Lake, a float plane will fly us from Bennet Lake over the mountains, lakes and rivers back to Whitehorse.
See the amazing photos Frits Meyst, award winning photojournalist, documentary maker and outdoor & travel writer, made when he joined Nature Tours of Yukon on an epic trek over the Chilkoot Trail
Writer Peter Potterfield was on one of our trips. Read his story about hiking the Chilkoot Trail