Arctic Circle Tour
- Single supplement CAD $600
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- Nov 13 2017 to Dec 17 2017
- Jan 6 2018 to Mar 31 2018
- ConfirmedACT 02/2018Feb 18 2017 to Feb 24 2018
- FullACT 03/2018Feb 26 2018 to Mar 4 2018Available Spaces:0
- ACT 04/2018Mar 5 2018 to Mar 11 2018
You’d like to travel to the Arctic Circle and see Canada's true North up close? You’ve always wanted to take that awesome picture of the Northern Lights? Then join us on our best and most exciting photography road trip in Yukon.
The drive north over the famous Dempster Highway, the only road that crosses the Arctic Circle in Canada, will give you ample opportunity to explore the arctic winter wilderness and experience the majestic beauty of the northern mountain ranges. The most breathtaking landscapes in the Yukon are found along the Dempster Highway! You’ll travel to the center of the Aurora oval and stay near the Arctic Circle for 3 days so you can see as much as you possibly can and offer you the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights.
With our uncompromising small-group policy, we limit the number of guests for each trip to an average of four to six guests, ensuring an exclusive and personalized experience.
Join Nature Tours of Yukon’s best and most exciting winter photography trip in Yukon.