Arctic Discovery Tour
- Single room supplement CAD $700
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- This trip is very populair with 50plus explorers!
- ADT 01/2015Feb 7 2015 to Feb 14 2015
- ADT 02/2015Feb 14 2015 to Feb 21 2015
- ADT 03/2015Feb 21 2015 to Feb 28 2015
- ADT 04/2015Feb 28 2015 to Mar 7 2015
- ADT 05/2015Mar 7 2015 to Mar 14 2015
- ADT 06/2015Mar 7 2015 to Mar 14 2015
- ADT 07/2015Mar 14 2015 to Mar 28 2015
In the footsteps of the Ice Road Truckers.
Always wanted to know how it feels to be an ice road trucker? This is your chance to test the ice !
Come and explore the Arctic with us and discover the best the North has to offer. The Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the awesome beauty of a northern mountain wilderness. We'll travel over the North's legendary roads, visit Dawson City, see the Northern Lights dance over Eagle Plains and cross the Arctic Circle as we head to Inuvik. And then we head farther north - You'll step in the footsteps of the Ice Road Truckers and drive on the famous Ice road to Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean. Join us on this special adventure into the big white North.
- Be an ice road trucker for a day. Drive your own car over the ice road: One 4wd SUV per 2 persons. For your safety our guide and SUV with all emergency equipment will accompany you on the ice road. Price: CAD $350 per person.
- Be a dog musher for a day. Complete your arctic experience with an unique dog sledding trip. You can mush your own dog team and enjoy the arctic landscape from a whole different perspective. Full day or half day options. Also in combination with snowmobile. Ask us for prices and possibilities.
Explore the Dempster Highway and the Arctic in Summer or Autumn