Arctic Discovery Tour
- Single room supplement CAD $600
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- ConfirmedADT 01/2014Feb 8 2014 to Feb 15 2014Available Spaces:6
- FullADT 02/2014Feb 22 2014 to Mar 1 2014
- ConfirmedADT 03/2014Mar 8 2014 to Mar 15 2014Available Spaces:5
- ConfirmedADT 04/2014Mar 22 2014 to Mar 29 2014Available Spaces:7
- ADT 05/2014Apr 5 2014 to Apr 12 2014
In the footsteps of the Ice Road Truckers.
Always wanted to know how it feels to be an ice road trucker? This is your chance to test the ice !
Come and explore the Arctic with us and discover the best the North has to offer. The Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the awesome beauty of a northern mountain wilderness. We'll travel over the North's legendary roads, visit Dawson City, see the Northern Lights dance over Eagle Plains and cross the Arctic Circle as we head to Inuvik. And then we head farther north - You'll step in the footsteps of the Ice Road Truckers and drive on the famous Ice road to Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean. Join us on this special adventure into the big white North.
- Be an ice road trucker for a day. Drive your own car over the ice road: One 4wd SUV per 2 persons. For your safety our guide and SUV with all emergency equipment will accompany you on the ice road. Price: CAD $350 per person.
- Be a dog musher for a day. Complete your arctic experience with an unique dog sledding trip. You can mush your own dog team and enjoy the arctic landscape from a whole different perspective. Full day or half day options. Also in combination with snowmobile. Ask us for prices and possibilities.
Explore the Dempster Highway and the Arctic in Summer or Autumn