Private Aurora Hunting
- 3 nights CAD $830
- 4 nights CAD $960
- Prices are per person based on group size of min. 4 & double occupancy.
- 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- PAH/1 2021Aug 21 2021 to Dec 16 2021
- PAH/2 2021Jan 4 2022 to Mar 27 2022
Transfer from Whitehorse Airport to the hotel in downtown Whitehorse.
At 9.30 PM we depart for the great Aurora hunt.
Small groups and personal attention are the core of our aurora hunting service.
During the day: optional tours (choose from our Aurora Borealis day trip menu). Go ice fishing, snowshoeing or dog sledding. At 9:30 PM we depart for Aurora hunting. Hot drinks and snacks are provided. Return to hotel around 2:30 AM.
Today we'll make sure you will be on time at the airport your flight home.
Extend your stay and add one or two (or more) nights
Extend your stay and add one or more nights. Each evening we can continue the hunt for Aurora Borealis, and optional tours are available each day. And at the end of your stay we will be sure to deliver you to the airport on time. Private Aurora Hunt for more than 2 people? Ask us for a quote!
We also offer an evening of Aurora Hunting without accommodation,
as well as the Arctic Circle Tour; a Canadian Signature Experience, a brand-new Aurora viewing experience designed especially for photographers.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights accommodation in hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- 2, 3 or 4 nights private Aurora hunting (incl. snacks, hot drinks)
- Winter clothing (Clothing rental is available *Advance booking required*);
- Meals and Beverages.(Other than during the Aurora hunt)
- Optional day trips: see Aurora Day Trips for all our fantastic day activities!
- Trip cancelation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancelation, emergency medical, search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- Private Aurora Hunt for more than 2 people? Ask us for a quote!
- We also offer Aurora Hunt without accommodation;
- One night Aurora Hunting with Nature Tours of Yukon
- As we will be traveling short distances of foot over ice, snow and uneven ground- as well as standing around in sub-zero (arctic) temperatures for possibly quite some time- a moderate degree of physical fitness and stamina is required.
- Average winter temperatures are between -2° and - 24° Celsius, but extremes may be as low as -45° Celsius. Upon request you can rent a winter clothing package.
- This is a true wilderness experience, so you won't be at a heated site, and guests should be aware that they need to dress appropriately. Our van will be there to warm up in, but it can only heat up that much in -40C. You also will not have access to proper washrooms, but we will make sure to stop at outhouses where possible.
- Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights are natural phenomena and therefore unpredictable. Weather conditions (clouds) and/or Aurora activity level could affect visibility.
- You will be required to sign a 'release of claims and waiver of liability' form prior to the departure of this tour.