Basic Aurora Package
- Single room supplement CAD $159
- 3 nights CAD $675 (single CAD $239)
- 4 nights CAD $835 (single CAD $315)
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, all transactions are in Canadian dollars, 5% GST will be added.
- ConfirmedNTTS 2020-21Aug 18 2020 to Apr 15 2021
Yukon's magical Northern Lights!
The Aurora Borealis is Mother Nature’s own light show; a spectacular phenomena that leaves you with memories that last a lifetime. A dazzling and amazing experience.
On aurora viewing nights we offer our guests:
Instruction on how to photograph the Aurora.
Hot drinks and snacks
A heated cabin
Friendly and knowledgable staff.
You can explore Yukon's winter wonderland during the day as well. Select an Aurora-daytrip here.
True northern hospitality ensures that your stay will be filled with highlights and you'll go home with many stories and treasured memories.
When is the best time to watch for Northern Lights in Yukon?
In Autumn and Winter are generally good seasons to see the Northern Lights in Yukon. The long periods of darkness and the frequency of clear nights provide many good opportunities to watch the Aurora Borealis. Usually the best time of night (on clear nights) to watch for Northern Lights is local midnight