Chilkoot Trail Village
- Single room surcharge CAD$ 375.00
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- Departure: Sundays & Wednesdays
- Level: Very Easy
- CTV / 2019Jul 1 2019 to Sep 1 2019
Chilkoot Trail Village™ is a Parks Canada "Northern Iconic Experience" that will stay with you forever.
You’ll feel pampered with good food and comfortable beds at the gold rush themed wall‐tent village with all the comforts and amenities of a lodge.
Three key values of the Chilkoot Trail Village™ at Lake Bennett:
1. Experience nature and wilderness
Guides of Parks Canada and Nature Tours of Yukon will tell you all about wildlife and plants found in this unique mountain wilderness.
Explore the area and walk in the footsteps of the Klondike gold seekers along the Chilkoot Trail.
2. Be inspired by First Nation
Experience traditional First Nations Culture.
You can participate in programs and workshops hosted by members of Carcross Tagish First Nation
3. Make discoveries of gold rush history
Chilkoot Trail Village™ is located at historic Bennett City within the Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site. Discover the relics of the stampede to the Klondike gold fields, and find out more about the drama of the 1898 Klondike Gold Rush.
Chilkoot Trail Village™ is a joint venture of Parks Canada, Carcross Tagish Management Corp. and Nature Tours of Yukon.