ARCTIC ROAD TRIP | Guided Self-Drive
- Price is for option a; per person based on double occupancy
- option a; Single room supplement CAD $1150
- Price for option b: CAD $6250 per person, based on double occupancy. Single room supplement CAD $865
- This is a guided road trip. Your guide with a support vehicle will be there all the way to guide, advise and assist you when needed.
- ART 01/2021Jun 13 2021 to Jun 23 2021
This is the ultimate Arctic experience!
Drive the famous Dempster Highway all the way to the Arctic yourself, plus you'll drive up to the Arctic Ocean to Tuktoyaktuk on the northernmost road in Canada.
On your way north, explore the Klondike Gold Rush history in Dawson City, cross the Arctic Circle, see pristine mountain ranges and vast arctic tundra and enjoy sitting in the sunshine at midnight.
Discover how it feels to drive your own 4x4 SUV on the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. The Dempster Highway is also the longest gravel highway in Canada. An amazing adventure is waiting!
Join us; this is the very best road trip adventure Nature Tours of Yukon has to offer.
This is a guided road trip. Your guide with a support vehicle will be there all the way to guide, advise and assist you when needed.
ARCTIC ROAD TRIP in Fall - Guided Self-Drive. Featuring northern lights and autumn colours.
ARCTIC ROAD TRIP in Winter - Guided Self-Drive. Featuring ice roads and aurora borealis.