Teslin and Yukon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $450 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1250 p.p
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NTR 01/2021Jun 20 2021 to Jun 29 2021
- NTR 02/2021Jul 18 2021 to Jul 27 2021
- NTR 03/2021Aug 15 2021 to Aug 24 2021
Our Teslin River & Yukon River canoe tour is a perfect introduction to Yukon’s pristine and magnificent wilderness. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Teslin River.
On this nine-day canoe trip, hosted by our experienced guide, you’ll experience the best Yukon has to offer from spectacular landscapes, wildlife sightings and Gold Rush artifacts, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the banks of the river.
Watch the shores for wolves, moose, and bears and the skies for bald eagles, falcons, and hawks. Watch the waters too - they’re home to the iconic Canadian beavers, otters, muskrats, and also to a world-famous salmon run in September.
Our group sizes range from four to seven participants, and our company is certified for Safe Travels by the World Travel & Tourism Council.