Teslin and Yukon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $450 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1250 p.p
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NTR 01/2020Jul 5 2020 to Jul 14 2020
- NTR 02/2020Jul 19 2020 to Jul 28 2020
- NTR 03/2020Aug 2 2020 to Aug 11 2020
- NTR 04/2020Aug 16 2020 to Aug 25 2020
- NTR 05/2020Aug 30 2020 to Sep 8 2020
This canoe trip on Yukon's Teslin River and Yukon River lets you enjoy the pristine and magnificent wilderness of Canada's Yukon Territory in an easy way. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Teslin River.
More than 380 kilometers of spectacular landscapes and pristine wilderness lay waiting for you to explore...
Watch the shores for wolves, moose, and bears. Look at the sky for bald eagles, falcons, and hawks. Watch the waters too. They’re home to the iconic Canadian beaver, otters, muskrats, and also to a world-famous salmon run in September. If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Teslin River.
The last couple of days of this canoe trip you're on the famous Yukon River, where the relics of the Klondike Gold Rush are still to be seen, tucked away on it's shores.
On this canoe trip, with our experienced guide, you’ll experience the best Yukon has to offer; from spectacular landscapes, wildlife sightings and Gold Rush remains, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the banks of the river.
Join us on this Teslin River canoe trip and see the best Yukon has to offer.