4 Days guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single surcharge $199.00
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYS 01/ 2020Jul 5 2020 to Jul 10 2020
- NYS 02/2020Jul 19 2020 to Jul 24 2020
- FullNYS 03/2020Aug 2 2020 to Aug 7 2020Available Spaces:0
- FullNYS 04/2020Aug 16 2020 to Aug 21 2020Available Spaces:0
If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Yukon River It’s one of the longest in North America, the longest in the territory, and has the history of the Klondike gold rush. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Yukon River.
On this canoe trekking with our experienced guide, you’ll encounter everything the Yukon River has to offer. From historic sites and wildlife sightings, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the bank of the Yukon River. Join us on this Yukon River canoe trip and paddle through Gold Rush history.
Good to know: This trip is a shorter version of our regular Yukon River tour. Because this trip is 2 days shorter, it means you will spend at least 8 hours a day canoeing, leaving camp earlier and arriving at the camp sites later in the day.