Six-day guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- We can customize this tour for your privat group. Ask us!
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYR 01/2021Jun 13 2021 to Jun 20 2021
- ConfirmedNYR 02/2021Jul 4 2021 to Jul 11 2021Available Spaces:4
- NYR 03/2021Jul 25 2021 to Aug 1 2021
- FullNYR 04/2021Aug 8 2021 to Aug 15 2021Available Spaces:0
This six-day canoe trip along the majestic Yukon River follows the route taken by fortune seekers of the 1898 Klondike Gold Rush.
Along with discovering relics of that historic rush for gold, you will be watching the shores for wolves, moose and bears and scouring the skies for bald eagles, falcons, and hawks. The waters of this wildlife-rich river route are home to the iconic Canadian beaver, otters, muskrats, and arctic grayling and also a world-famous salmon run.
You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy this trip down the Yukon River, but do plan to enjoy wilderness camping and delicious fresh food prepared by your guide. No need to rough it on your wilderness adventure with Nature Tours of Yukon!