6 Days guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- We can customize this tour for your privat group. Ask us!
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYR 01/2021Jun 27 2021 to Jul 4 2021
- NYR 02/2021Jul 11 2021 to Jul 18 2021
- NYR 03/2021Jul 25 2021 to Aug 1 2021
- NYR 04/2021Aug 8 2021 to Aug 15 2021
- NYR 05/2021Aug 22 2021 to Aug 29 2021
During this Yukon River canoe trip we'll retrace part of the Klondike Gold Rush route of 1898. Reminders of Yukon’s gold rush can be seen all along the Yukon River. We’ll camp on the banks of the Yukon River in authentic northern wilderness and explore the gold rush relics on the way.
But more than history thrives along this river. Watch the shores for wolves, moose, and bears. Look at the sky for bald eagles, falcons, and hawks. Watch the waters, too. They’re home to the iconic Canadian beaver, otters, muskrats, and arctic grayling and also to a world-famous salmon run.If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Yukon River It’s one of the longest in North America, the longest in the territory, and has the history of the Klondike gold rush. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Yukon River.
Vast wilderness awaits! While enjoying the easy paddle in the Yukon River you’ll visit historic Klondike Gold Rush sites, see lots of wildlife, enjoy wilderness camping and savour delicious fresh food prepared by your guide.
Nature Tours of Yukon will prove to you that a wilderness adventure does not mean you have to rough it. Join us!