Canoeing Yukon's Big Salmon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $495.00 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1325.00 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NBS 01/2021Jun 27 2021 to Jul 8 2021
- NBS 02/2021Aug 1 2021 to Aug 12 2021
Our Big Salmon River canoe expedition will take you on an unforgettable adventure over lakes and rivers through the magnificent wilderness of Canada's Yukon Territory. The banks of the Big Salmon River are alive with wildlife and with some luck you’ll spot moose, bears, lynx, or wolves and you will often catch sight of beavers and bald eagles, so have your camera ready! And there is a good chance that you will enjoy fresh-caught fish for supper.
The 12-day Big Salmon River trip starts at Quiet Lake from where 330 kilometres of solitude and spectacular wilderness await. The fast currents of the Big Salmon River can change quickly to easily passable rapids; our qualified guides will ensure safe passage on the river. It may be necessary to portage or line the canoes around log jams and sweepers.
Our group sizes range from four to seven participants, and our company is certified for Safe Travels by the World Travel & Tourism Council. For breathtaking landscapes, wildlife sightings and exciting paddling join us on our Big Salmon River canoe adventure.