Canoeing Yukon's Big Salmon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $495.00 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1325.00 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NBS 01/2019Jun 30 2019 to Jul 11 2019
- ConfirmedNBS 02/2019Jul 14 2019 to Jul 25 2019Available Spaces:3
- NBS 03/2019Aug 4 2019 to Aug 15 2019
- NBS 04/2019Aug 25 2019 to Sep 5 2019
This canoe expedition on the Big Salmon River will take you on an adventurous canoe trip over lakes and rivers through the magnificent wilderness of Canada's Yukon Territory. The Big Salmon River canoe trip starts at Quiet Lake; here 330 km of spectacular solitude wilderness lays ahead of you...
The fast currents of the Big Salmon River can change quickly to easily passable rapids. It may be necessary to portage or line the canoes around log jams and sweepers.
The riverbanks of the Big Salmon River are alive with abundant wildlife and with some luck you might spot moose, bears, lynx, or wolves and often you catch sight of beavers and bald eagles on the Big Salmon River.
For breathtaking landscapes, wildlife and exciting paddling join us on this Big Salmon River canoe adventure.