Arctic Circle Tour
- Single supplement CAD $600
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- ACT 01/2021Jan 30 2021 to Feb 5 2021
- ACT 02/2021Feb 6 2021 to Feb 12 2021
- ACT 03/2021Feb 20 2021 to Feb 26 2021
- ACT 04/2021Mar 6 2021 to Mar 12 2021
- ACT 05/2021Mar 13 2021 to Mar 19 2021
Cross the "dotted line" in search of Arctic wildlife, snow covered mountains and celestial fireworks.
Every nature photographer dreams of photographing the Aurora Borealis. Few have the opportunity to do so north of the "dotted line," the fabled Arctic Circle.
Join us on this Canadian Signature Experience, Nature Tours of Yukon's most exciting photography winter road trip in Yukon.
The drive north over the famous Dempster Highway, the only road that crosses the Arctic Circle in Canada, will give you ample opportunity to explore the arctic winter wilderness and experience the majestic beauty of the northern mountain ranges. The most breathtaking landscapes in the Yukon are found along the Dempster Highway! You’ll travel to the center of the Aurora oval and stay near the Arctic Circle for 3 days so you can see as much as you possibly can and offer you the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights.
This trip is specifically designed for photography enthusiasts.
Take photos of breathtaking, snow-covered landscapes, wildlife and the Aurora Borealis.
Join Nature Tours of Yukon’s Canadian Signature Experience. Our best and most exciting photography winter trip in Yukon.